Saturday, March 5, 2016

REGIONAL CHAMPS !! ON TO BUFFALO !

What a game, what an effort ! You guys never gave up and never cashed it in. They battled us hard but through sheer grit and desire you are the Regional Champs and earned your way to the Final 4. You are now 1 of 4 Div. 2 High School hockey teams playing in the State. We will show up and give our best effort in Buffalo. Your coaches and I know your parents, school and community are very proud of you. enjoy the moment. As I said great oppurtunities produce great moments and this is your moment !  The Blonde Bombers are on their way to Buffalo !!  As I said in the locker room as details on our trip become available I will get them out. I should know everything by tomorrow night. You guys are the best  !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment